Everyone wants their baths to be clean, attractive, workable and comfortable. Turning that vision into a reality is what we do and we have put together this post to share some of what we have learned over the years.
When considering doing a bath project consider looking at professional bath showrooms and working with a company and people you are comfortable with. You can benefit from talking with someone who has done bath remodeling before, and who knows how to find what you’re looking for. They can help you select and choose products that will serve your needs and enhance your bathroom space.
Some items to consider:
- Comfort-height toilet with a self-closing seat.
- Cabinetry that is the proper height so you do not have to bend over too far.
- Non-slip floor tile.
- Showers with ample space for you and shelves for any bathing products.
- Sufficient counter space for you to be comfortable
- Bathroom storage for towels, toiletries, medicines, bathing products, cleaning supplies, linens, etc
- Excellent bathroom lighting
- Mirrors placed at proper height and angle for all family members.
- Tubs that will accommodate your needs – maybe a soaking tub or a claw foot tub or an easy access tub with a door.
- Waterproof wet area for showering that can be easily maintained.
- Superior ventilation that removes moisture and odors and protects your investment in your bathroom by increasing durability.
This is a partial list of what you should consider when looking to re-do your bathroom.
Additionally you want to work with a company or individual that has all the necessary and proper insurance, including workers compensation and general liability, and will provide you with these certificates when you ask.
We hope this information is useful and helpful. Sparta Trades Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling has been in business since 1954 and is ready to help you with your remodeling project. Please fill out the online questionnaire to get started. Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you soon!